I'm blushing. I've lost my virginity. I got a blog award. April 05, 2012 23:05
Did I mention joy Thursday morning over my completed dress? I did. (Pictures to come. Later.)
And I feel it again. Now. Because sweet and fashionable Ellen of It's a Sewing Life nominated li'l ole me for a Liebster Award. I am so pleased. I am. Truly. The Liebster Award is bestowed to bloggers with fewer than 200 supporters (that would, alas, be me) to encourage and support us. Ellen, I thank you. I do!
There are rules, though:
1. I must thank the person who nominated me on my blog. (Done! And so very easy!)
2. Link to that fabulous writer's blog. (I did!)
3. Exhibit the badge on my blog. (Done.)
4. Nominate five other blogs for this lovely honor. (A cinch!)
5. Leave a comment on recipient blogs to let those lucky bloggers know they've got a Liebster. (Oh, sure. Time-consuming effort for my lazy self but worth the calories expended. Absolutely.)
So. After much consideration — there are so many terrific blogs out there with less than 200 followers — I nominate the following:
Do yourself a favor, beloved readers, and check these out. You won't regret it. Promise.
And, Ellen, again, I thank you. An enthusiastic clap of the hands to you.